Competition - Road Racing
If you are unable to open the rulebook or other PDFs, please do the following:
- Ensure that you have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed. Visit http://get.adobe.com/reader/ for installation instructions.
- Right click on the link for the rulebook and click "Save As..." or "Save link as..."
- Browse to the file and double-click to open it in Adobe Reader
2013 GEICO MOTORCYCLE AMA PRO ROAD RACING ROAD RACING RULES AND REGULATIONS
- 2013 GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing Rulebook
- 2013 GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing Rulebook (with Redline Changes and Strikeouts)
- Rule Changes for the 2013 GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing Rulebook
- 2013 Approved Motorcycle List
- 2013 Special Allowances List
- 2013 Approved Lever Guard List
- 2013 Approved Suspension List(Harley-Davidson Series)
- 2013 Dunlop FAQ
- 2013 Rider Medical Insurance Coverage
2013 ROAD RACING FORMS AND APPLICATIONS
- 2013 License Eligibility Verification & Questionnaire
- 2013 Purse Payment Designation
- 2013 Direct Deposit Form
- 2013 Crew License Application
- 2013 Team Entrant Vehicle Registration
- 2013 Team Single Event Credential Will-Call Order Form
- 2013 "John Doe" Road Racing Season Credential
- 2013 Team Paddock Footprint Form
- 2013 Service Provider Paddock Footprint Form
- 2013 SuperSport Points Region Designation Form
2013 ROAD RACING RIDER AND ENTRANT LICENSE APPLICATIONS
- An AMA Pro Racing American SuperBike license is issued to eligible riders who have reached the minimum age of 18 years. (Age specific classes and endurance events do not count towards your eligibility.) AMA Pro riders who have held a Daytona SportBike license for one full year and have earned 100 advancement points in Daytona SportBike competition may apply for this license. New applicants must meet the criteria specified in the License Eligibility Verification & Questionnaire.
- An AMA Pro Racing SuperSport License is issued to eligible expert riders who have reached the minimum age of 16 and meet the criteria specified in the licensing documenation.
- The SuperSport License not only allows participation in the SuperSport class, but also the XR1200 series. For XR1200 competitors that intend to enter only XR1200 races, the SuperSport license is the correct credential.
- The SuperSport class will have two divisions with an equal number of points paying events scheduled per division. Riders may compete outside of their respective division however they will only earn and accumulate points toward their declared divisional championship.
- Riders who have won two Divisional or National SuperSport championships are no longer eligible to participate in the SuperSport class. Any overall National Championship along with the qualifying Divisional Championship earned in the same season will be counted as one.
- To highlight the younger SuperSport riders, a year-end award will be presented to the highest overall scoring 16 - 21 year old SuperSport competitor. This running battle of the future up-and-comers will be tracked and promoted throughout the season. Riders will not be eligible for this award in the season following their 21st birthday.
- If you are riding on your FIM license in an AMA Pro Racing event, you will need to complete and sign the following forms and provide us with a copy of your FIM license along with a release and certification from your licensing federation.
2013 HOMOLOGATION FORMS
- American SuperBike Motorcycle Approval Application
- Daytona SportBike Motorcycle Approval Application
- SuperSport Motorcycle Approval Application
2013 AMA PRO RACING LOGOS AND BRANDING GUIDELINES
- 2013 AMA Pro Racing Logo Standards Guide
- 2013 GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing Suit Logo Guidelines
- 2013 GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing Logo for Print - Light Application
- 2013 GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing Logo for Print - Dark Application
- 2013 GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing Logo for Embroidery - Light Application
- 2013 GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing Logo for Embroidery - Dark Application
- 2013 GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing Logo (Bar Design) - Light Application
- 2013 GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing Logo (Bar Design) - Dark Application
- Sunoco Logo for Motorcycle fairing (AI)
- 2013 AMA Pro Racing Patch and Sticker Request Form
2013 GEICO MOTORCYCLE AMA PRO ROAD RACING ELECTRONICS REGULATIONS
- American SuperBike Electronics Regulations
- American SuperBike Electronics Declaration Sheet
- Daytona SportBike Electronics Regulations
- Daytona SportBike Electronics Declaration Sheet
2013 GEICO MOTORCYCLE AMA PRO ROAD RACING CONTINGENCY AND EQUIPMENT INFORMATION
- Road Racing Contingency Program Information
- Road Racing Contingency Registration Form
- Road Racing Contingency Posting Form
- Parts & Equipment Approval Application
- Dunlop Provisional Tire Allocation List
2013 GEICO MOTORCYCLE AMA PRO ROAD RACING ELIGIBLE EQUIPMENT LIST
2012 SEASON LONG ENTRY FORMS
- 2012 American SuperBike Season Entry Form
- 2012 Daytona SportBike Season Entry Form
- 2012 SuperSport Season Entry Form
- 2012 XR1200 Season Entry Form