Hot Product: Delson Work Stations
NEWS November 30, 2011
The following is a product placement article written by Delson Products, a proud partner of AMA Pro Road Racing and AMA Pro Flat Track.
These are the best looking, most unique custom work stations available. Available in 4', 6' & 10' lengths. These heavy duty work stations from Delson Products feature massive industrial strength drawer slides with a capacity of 250 lbs per drawer. Drawer labels and plastic lens covers fit smoothly into the polished aluminum drawer handles. The top is 3/16" thick and has a formed "V" groove on the front, with a 2" lip on the back. With the optional top unit extra items such as, lights under the cabinets, electrical & air outlets can be added. They're finished with durable high luster powder coat paint, with stainless steel latches & hinges.
- 1,000 lb work surface capacity
- 3/16" steel top
- 2" high formed back stop at rear of steel top
- 16 gauge cabinet construction
- 14 gauge drawer shell construction
- One removable shelf in each cabinet
- 7 drawers, each rated at 250 lbs capacity
- Full length, massive ball bearing slides on drawers
- Extruded aluminum drawer pulls with lock in place, peel back plastic strips to cover drawer labels
- Two adjustable shelves in each cabinet
- Stainless steel, lockable, slam latch on each door
- Full length stainless steel piano hinges on cabinet doors
- Ribbed rubber matting on all work surfaces, drawers, and shelves
- Drawer section lockable as unit
- High security style locks
- Powder coat paint
- Custom work stations lengths available: 10', 8', 6', 4', 2-1/2'
- 20% lighter model for use in trailers:
- 12 gauge steel top
- 16 gauge cabinet and drawer
- Shell construction
- Right or left side cabinet door available on the 6' model
- Cabinets can be replaced by sliding 30" drawer section
- Steel top available without 2" x 2" V-groove
AMA Pro Road Racing and AMA Pro Flat Track use Delson Products every race weekend. Their products stand up to the rigors of hard use, transportation, and the elements that come with the job. If you're looking for the best work stations, you've found them.
What's your take?
What kind of exhaust do you have on your motorcycle?
Disclaimer: The views and opinions of the authors of product placements published on this website do not necessarily state or reflect the opinion of AMA Pro Racing.
blog comments powered by Disqus