Hot Product: GoPro HD HERO2 - Motorsports Edition
NEWS January 11, 2012
The following is a product placement article written by GoPro, a proud partner of AMA Pro Road Racing
GoPro cameras are used by more motorsports professionals, race teams and core enthusiasts than any other camera in the world. The HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition is the most advanced GoPro camera yet. Wearable and gear mountable, waterproof to 197′ (60m), capable of capturing professional full 170º wide angle 1080p video and 11 megapixel photos at a rate of 10 photos per second, the HD HERO2 is the world’s most versatile camera. Whether your goal is to capture footage of a spirited rip through backcountry roads or you want to capture and study lapping footage to learn how to set a new track record, the HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition is going to be one of your favorite motorsports purchases of all time.
Included are mounting accessories you’re most likely to use during motorsports activities. Other accessories are available via links on the right hand side of this page.
The HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition is compatible with all GoPro expansion accessories and BacPacs™, including the Wi-Fi BacPac and Wi-Fi Remote (coming soon).
- Professional 11MP Sensor
- 2x Faster Image Processor
- 2X Sharper Glass Lens
- Professional Low Light Performance
- Full 170º, Medium 127º, Narrow 90º FOV in 1080p
- 120 fps WVGA, 60 fps 720p, 48 fps 960p, 30 fps 1080p Video
- Full 170º and Medium 127º FOV Photos
- 10 11MP Photos Per Second Burst
- 1 11MP Photo Every 0.5 Sec Timelapse Mode
- 3.5mm External Stereo Microphone Input
- Simple Language-based User Interface
- 1 11MP HD HERO2 Camera
- 1 Waterproof Housing (197′ / 60m)
- 1 HD Skeleton Backdoor
- 1 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Suction Cup Mount
- 1 J-Hook Buckle
- 2 Curved Surface Adhesive Mounts
- 3 Flat Surface Adhesive Mounts
- 1 Three-Way Pivot Arm
- Assorted Mounting Hardware
What's your take?
Have you ever had aftermarket triple clamps on your bike? If so, who makes them?
Disclaimer: The views and opinions of the authors of product placements published on this website do not necessarily state or reflect the opinion of AMA Pro Racing.
blog comments powered by Disqus